With often-competing priorities, building a marketing plan that is understood, valued, and approved by both executive leadership and sales is tougher than it looks. This session will provide a step by step how-to on building the elements for an effective, strategic demand generation plan that paves the way for a predictable pipeline of sales. You’ll walk away from this session with a fully-outlined demand generation plan that will impress executive leadership and get your sales team pumped about marketing.
After this session, you’ll be able to:
- Build a demand generation plan that meets marketing and sales needs
- Define your stage-level objectives
- Map messaging to persona and stage-based segmentation
- Define pipeline-based goals shared by sales and marketing
- Establish programs directly related to pipeline objectives