Mastering search engine optimization (SEO) is very much like trying to hit a moving target. With hundreds of search engine algorithm changes every year, it can get overwhelming and even a little frustrating. Just when you think you have it figured out, new technology emerges, online consumers evolve and search engines publish major updates. Instead of trailing behind, it is critical that you know the tried and true SEO techniques that will drive traffic to your website today and in the future. This SEO workshop will provide you with a strategic and tactical knowledge to boost your online visibility. You will walk away knowing not only how to create an SEO strategic plan, but also the tactics needed to implement it.
You’ll receive an online interactive workbook to use during the workshop, which will allow you to walk through exercises, and personalize the information you learn to your company or brand.
At the end of this workshop, you’ll be able to:
- Stay ahead of Google updates and prepare for SEO of today and tomorrow
- List common technical problems that plague sites and how to fix them
- Use persona data to attract targeted traffic
- Take keyword research to a deeper level, including uncovering search intent
- Build a search-engine friendly website structure
- Get the most out of mobile and voice queries
- Develop a content strategy based upon topical density that drives traffic
- Identify high-quality backlink opportunities
- Put it all together— Create a customized, step-by-step SEO plan to get results
- Use checklists, benchmarks, and workflows to get your SEO work done
- Report results and initiatives to key decision makers within the organization