Adoption Require Adaptation: How to be human in an artificial world
By 2020, 85% of all customer interactions will be handled without a human. Technology is changing how we attract, connect and communicate with our customers, but most businesses take the quickest route to “efficiency” and forget that there are humans behind the numbers. From content to communication, customers are craving authenticity. Brands that are able to adapt are building and retaining relationships. In this presentation, you will learn how every business can leverage these new opportunities while balancing the human connection that is needed now more than ever.
At the end of this session, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the 3 mistakes we are making in our marketing plan and how to fix them
- Dip your toes into AI and automation to expand your business
- Know what channels to optimize for building deeper relationships with your customers and which to toss
- Leverage automation, AI and big data to build a human connection
- Determine where a human can’t be replaced…and when they should