Conversion Optimization for Every Business
The cost of collecting and using behavioral data has dropped to essentially zero, but the conversion rates of online campaigns has not risen accordingly. How can this be? If we can find out what designs will succeed, why are we still struggling?
The days of “”Launch and See”” marketing are behind us. Marketers, business owners and CMOs aren’t waiting for the results of campaigns. They are building conversion optimization into their design process.
Brian Massey has been a driving force in this process. Based upon thousands of tests on the websites of companies of all types and sizes, he’s developed a proven, repeatable way to build high-performing digital campaigns, from ad click to purchase. And he’s going to teach it to you.
The workshop includes live site reviews to drive home the lessons from the workshop. This half-day workshop covers:
- Why your design is doomed, and what to do about it
- How to think about your audience
- Evaluating ideas – what to throw out and what to test
- Using data to grow your idea list
- How to score your hypotheses
- The two jobs of an experimenter
- The Rules of Data Quality
- Increasing the sample sizes and sample quality
- The two jobs of a landing page
- Creating choice
- AB Testing
- A new way to design
After this Workshop, you’ll be able to:
- Design a website and landing pages with high conversion rates
- Effectively use data to manage design teams
- Determine what to test and what not to test
- Answer design questions before launch
- Learn best practices from live reviews of your websites and landing pages
Who should attend?
This workshop will be very effective for any business that is selling online or generating leads for the business online: Digital marketers, Business owners, CMOs, Designers, UX professionals and Copywriters.